- City of Conroe Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Fort Bend County Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Harris County Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- City of Houston Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- City of Houston Fire Alarm Permit Application
- League City Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Magnolia Texas Alarm Permit Application
- Montgomery County Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Pasadena Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Pasadena Fire Alarm Permit Application
- Pearland Burglar Alarm Permit Application
- Tomball Burglar Alarm Permit Application
Have you received an “Order to Comply” notice?
If you receive a notice from The Compliance Engine, contact TEAMWired’s Fire Alarm Service Department.
We have fully integrated TCE into our process in a way that could only enhance our promptness for your fire alarm system care. Harris County and 19 other locations in Texas (currently) are using TCE. Our company license is valid for the entire state of Texas. We are ready to work anywhere in the state of Texas with TCE notices from Brycer.
TCE has been integrated easily within the TEAMWired process of inspections, testing & maintenance of the fire alarm system process.
What is The Compliance Engine?
The Compliance Engine (TCE) is a tool created to simplify the code official’s process of maintaining compliance within the official’s jurisdiction. It is an online based listing of properties that do not meet code or have failed in inspections and tests. If your system gets red-tagged, the information gets sent to the compliance engine to contact the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Often this would be the fire marshal over your area or other building officials. The AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) then visits the premises in question and performs a series of checks to verify the validity of the notice. He then can inform you of solutions or proceed with other measures. If the system remains red-tagged for a specific amount of time (based on their adopted codes), the AHJ must perform other measures to insure the occupants of the premises will remain safe. To get a better understanding of how Compliance Engine plays a part in this Visit their site Click Details here.